C-Suite: Gain efficiency, cost savings and scalability
- Provides enterprise-wide review, data management, distribution and archiving.
- Eliminates time and costs for radiologists to switch between multiple workstations.
- Connects all existing PACS with a SuperPACS architecture option to create a global worklist and enable multiple sites to function as one.
IT Managers: Streamline set-up, integration and standards compliance
- Provides a scalable, Web-enabled platform with concurrent license setup.
- Integrates smoothly even in complex, multi-vendor scenarios.
- Complies with XDS, HL7, DICOM and IHE standards.
Radiologists: Report efficiently and improve diagnostic confidence
- Offers one workspace for routine reading and 3D capabilities that rival stand-alone systems.
- A mammography module allows you to read traditional general radiography or traditional mammograms, breast ultrasound, breast MRI and digital breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) exams from a single PACS.
- PowerViewer automates registration and volumetric matching of studies created at different times by different modalities.
- Uses streaming to enable fast review of exams over low bandwidth.
RIS/PACS Administrators: Leverage the productivity of a single system
- Eliminates costs to purchase, configure, maintain and train on multiple systems.
- Improves user and referring physician satisfaction
Key features and benefits include:
- Eliminate costly data migration and the need to purchase a new archive system
- Leverage your existing workstation investment with new reporting tools
- Minimize capital investment with optional Vue for cloud-based services
- Enable efficient reporting and workflow by combining the latest tools into one workstation.
- Use streaming to provide fast remote review of exams over low bandwidth.
- Minimize imaging service interruptions by giving referring physicians access to images and reports via zero-footprint viewer
- Create and point to metadata on legacy archive to seamlessly access priors without lengthy data migration
- Synchronize multiple worklists for on-demand reporting, workload sharing and enterprise distribution
- Offers radiologists the latest reporting tool sets like integrated 3D, automatic registration, volumetric matching of priors, voice recognition and mammography in one location
Carestream DICOM and IHE Statements
Connectivity and interoperability helps modern healthcare facilities around the world provide optimal patient care and lower healthcare costs. Carestream Health’s portfolio of medical imaging and health IT products is designed to assure integration among all radiology equipment and with applications in a patient’s electronic health record (EHR).
Carestream DICOM connectivity and certification statements are available for customers to understand their imaging system’s compliance with the digital imaging and communication in medicine standard. IHE statements detail Carestream radiography and healthcare information systems multi-vendor integration capabilities through the Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise initiative.
The New Benchmark in Health IT
CARESTREAM Vue is a next-generation healthcare information technology platform that simplifies RIS+PACS+ reporting in radiology, cardiology and mammography.
With thousands of proven implementations worldwide, Vue’s scalable enterprise workflow, vendor-neutral archiving and cloud-based services streamline workflow, support clinical excellence and help deliver quality patient care.
Vue merges Carestream’s lineage of imaging innovation with leading-edge IT technology, so you can:
- Manage patients not pixels – shift the reporting workflow paradigm to easily provide global imaging patient records.
- Collaborate and share – enable on-demand access to critical clinical insight regardless of system or geography.
- Infinitely scale – seamlessly manage and archive all imaging source and document formats beyond traditional radiology or cardiology departments, throughout the entire image lifecycle.