File and Content Solutions
Unlock the Business Value in Unstructured Data
Hitachi Data Systems leverages a virtualized storage pool to offer an integrated storage family to store and manage all block, file and content data. For enterprises, it leads to significant cost savings, operational efficiencies and risk mitigation for legal discovery. Dynamic tiering, active archiving and content-aware search capabilities simplify unstructured data management. It also automatically moves data to more cost-effective tiers and reduces backup capacity. These collective capabilities lower total cost of storage ownership for organizations across all industries, from healthcare and telecommunications to manufacturing, energy and utilities.
• Integrated block, file and content solutions that are seamless and cost-effective
• Native automated migration, intelligent tiering and reliable replication
• Simplified management to handle unstructured data growth
Consolidate, Archive Protect and Search
• Eliminate the inefficiency of managing distributed systems with best-in-class file serving, consolidation and backup services.
• Enhance security, tenants and namespaces for improved administration and access of unstructured, archived files
• Transcend the boundaries of NAS platforms and Hitachi Content Platform with federated search.
• Enable e-discovery to easily locate secured and immutable data.
• Easily consolidate Windows, Linux, Unix and smaller NAS file servers.
- Powerful enterprise-class NAS storage systems
- Fully integrated with high-quality Hitachi storage systems
- Simplify file and content management through consolidation, automated migration, policy-based tiering and replication
- Native file system access (CIFS and NFS) into a centralized Hitachi Content Platform
- Tight integration between HDI and HCP, an edge-to-core storage solution that provides seamless access to storage for distributed users
- Wide range of advanced storage features for simplified, automated and centralized management
- “One search” spans NAS, archive storage and Windows file servers
- Enables intelligent file tiering to ensure files are placed on the appropriate media at the appropriate time within your tier architectures
- Streamlines e-discovery and compliance procedures with repeatable processes and audit logs
- Provides file and content tiering, archiving and recovery of content within Microsoft SharePoint environments in combination with Hitachi NAS Platform and Hitachi Content Platform
- Lets you relocate data from SharePoint to Hitachi NAS Platform or Hitachi Content Platform using the familiar SharePoint interface
- Allows SharePoint management by administrators to optimize and grow their infrastructure more efficiently and reduce the total cost of storage ownership.
||Store Growing Volumes of Unstructured Data
- A virtualized object store with advanced storage and data management capabilities
- Can be divided into several virtual content platforms, each with a unique configuration for a particular workload
- Ends storage silos by letting you manage a single storage infrastructure capable of supporting many data types, applications and users in cloud and traditional IT environments.