Run SAP on an Open Architecture with Any Database
Whether it is an ERP application, a Sybase database or predictive analytics, run your SAP deployments on Violin for real-time data access on an open architecture for the future.
Deploy Best-of-Breed Solution from SAP and Violin Memory
- Certified Sybase ASE database solution for transaction-driven environments
- Transactional database of choice for SAP applications, designed for data-intensive workloads
- Violin’s persistent-memory storage solution for real-time high-performance, predictive analytics
Close Books Faster to Meet Business Service Levels
- Close payroll processes 5x faster and mitigate risk
- Run more complex reports faster, without impacting other business operations
- Improve planning processes for an effective supply chain and reduced financial risk
Reduce Costs by Driving Efficiencies in your SAP Infrastructure
- Reduce operational expenses by consolidating multiple SAP deployments
- Scale the number of reports and users with existing infrastructure
- Any data, any user, anytime, any scale – without impact to the business
Open Architecture Supports All Databases
Deploy your SAP infrastructure on your preferred hardware and any of the following leading databases.
Supercharge Your Sybase ASE Database
SAP Sybase ASE and Violin flash Memory Arrays deliver databases at the speed of memory, accelerating transaction-driven workloads to run consistently faster, by up to 20x at a lower total cost of ownership.
Increase Transaction-driven Workload Performance
- Deliver data on-demand to ensure business service level agreements are met
- Accelerate application performance by up to 20x
- Achieve actionable business insights from near real-time analytics
Reduce Operational Overhead
- Consolidate datasets and run queries on production data
- Accelerate ETL stages and reduce the time it takes to process data
- Scale your business, not the cost of running your business
Certified for Use With SAP
Violin Memory solutions are certified by SAP for use with SAP, enabling customers
that deploy SAP or ASE on Violin solutions to benefit from streamlined joint support.